Norwater AS is located in Kvinnherad on the west coast of Norway, between Bergen and Haugesund. The company is fully owned by local Norwegian owner Barge Invest AS. From years of experience since 1995, Norwater AS has become a reputable supplier of freshwater maker systems (NorWater) and HSE equipment (NorBarrier) to vessels and rigs in the marine-, fish farming- and offshore industries.
The primary business and product group is the NorWater Freshwater Makers. By the use of the Reverse Osmosis technology, these systems convert seawater to potable water for use on ships, rigs or onshore. The produced freshwater is applied as drinking water – or for other tasks like treatment of fish or cleaning of tanks / ship decks. More than 500 systems are in operation world wide by major clients like Equinor, Seadrill, Odfjell Tankers, Sølvtrans, DESS, Rostein and many more. These are supported by an efficient and competent after sales team in Norwater, with an increasing number of partners in a global network.
No waste heat
In Norwater, we like to think you would have the following benefits by choosing us as your supplier;
- Experience – Norwater has vast experience following delivery of more than 600 systems world wide.
- Pricing – As a small- and cost efficient company we are able to offer competitive pricing.
- Design – Compact system design with focus on minimum operational cost.
- Material quality – High grade materials applied on exposed parts (duplex/super duplex steel)
- Danfoss pumps – Energy efficient axial piston high pressure pumps from Danfoss – specially designed for reverse osmosis.
- Customer service – dedicated team determined to offer the best customer service in the market.
Norwater AS also has a range of own design NorBarrier HSE Equipment. Products include Belt Barriers and Self-Closing doors/gates – all specially designed to meet the most stringent set of requirements in the North Sea. Several thousand units are in operation, the majority in the North Sea. Customers include Equinor/Statoil, BP, Seadrill, Stena Drilling, Odfjell Drilling to mention a few.