Popular Norwater systems – high output at workshop at the start of the year!
The Norwater team is busy serving our highly appreciated customers with deliveries end of 2017 and start 2018. A number of new contracts have been won, most of them from existing customers returning to Norwater AS.
- Odfjell will install their “normal model” NWC3-60/48 on their newbuildings at both Hudong and AVIC in Shanghai. Nine units so far, bringing total number of Odfjell vessels carrying NorWater system beyond 30!
- VARD have chosen Norwater NWC models on newbuildings both at Brattvaag and Vung Tau lately.
- North Atlantic Drilling will enjoy production of NorWater freshwater onboard West Phoenix, again the NWC3-60/48, capable of producing both potable and technical water.
- Ulstein Design & Solutions have chosen 2 units new design NWE2-40 for their new design Expedition Vessel at China Merchant Heavy Industries in China.
- Cochin Shipyard in India will also have 4 of the new NWE2-40 for 2 passenger vessels.
- Larsnes Mek in Norway will install 2 x NWS-500 on the most recent wellboat for owner Rostein. This is the 4th consecutive ship in this series with Norwater systems onboard.
- Additional NWC3-60/48’s for 2 more chemical carrier newbuildings in Japan at Shin-Kurushima Dockyard, for nondisclosed Japanese owner